The Data Protection Act 1998
Our website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2018.
If you provide any personal information to us in respect of a third party, it is your responsibility to ensure that the third party has consented to that information being disclosed to us.
We will not disclose any of the information that you provide to us about yourself or anyone else to any third parties. We reserve the right to disclose your information if the law requires us to do so.
We will use your personal information to:
- supply and manage the service we provide to you;
- better understand our customer base with a view to providing both better products and services; and
- keep in touch with you on an occasional basis.
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
The following information is provided by Fuzion Hair Company UK to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect "Personal Information" which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you order from the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Fuzion Hair Company UK.; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
- We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. We do not view or save your credit card or debit card information as PayPal processes the payment.
Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
We will never release your personal information to any other company for mailing or marketing purposes.
If you send us an email or provide an email address for a third party, we will retain that e-mail address. However, we do not share our email lists with any other company or organisation.
Cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information. However you may, if your browser allows you to, switch them off, although please note that this may well affect the performance of the site and your own experience.